- The units are only 8 miles from Derry City and a further 2 miles from Donegal.
- Within 20 mile radius there is a population of some 175,000 people, extending to some 275,000 people within a half hour’s drive.
- The units are located on the ‘Euro-Route’ from Derry to Coleraine, a road that carries some 22,000-vehicle journeys daily.
- The units attract a low rental charge when compared with city centre retailing units.
- The units are built in an attractive, practical and adaptable style.
- The units are managed by a professional and progressive group.
- There is easy access to the units and convenient parking.
The units are situated on a roadside site, adjacent to the main A2 road connecting Derry and the North Coast, some 8 miles east of Derry, between the villages of Eglinton and Greysteel. The presence of a number of prestigious international firms and well known indigenous firms in the area, confirms its importance as a place to do business.
This further enhanced by the excellent infrastructure, being within a mile of the airport and with the railway and Lisahally docks in close proximity.